The focus of this blog is to comment and critique on hot topics and debates in the area of conflict resolution.
The title of the blog, The Legal Artichoke,
represents the way in which I would like to break down and analyze
issues. For one, I am a law student, and this blog is being
initiated as part of a course I am taking on alternative dispute
resolution. Hence, law will play a role in analyzing conflicts. But
issues, like artichokes, have many leaves and layers which must be
pulled away before the heart of the matter can be exposed. Only then,
when we can understand more about what the problem truly is, can we consider
possible solutions, only one of which may be to take the matter to
the courtroom.
As for readers, I hope to
present some insightful perspectives, and from time to time take a
controversial stance which might generate some comments and feedback.
Otherwise, I hope I at least add a little “food for thought” to
your day!
Comments
Post a Comment